but there are only few who are fully competent in fire prevention and explosion prevention as well. We are.
What is obligatory for you
We provide complete set of services in the fire protection, including the services of Certified Fire Protection Engineer for the region of the Czech republic.
Please not that this information is fully valid for Czech republic and in most of the points also for Slovak republic. For other countries, please check the local legislation.
If you hesitate what is mandatory for you in the field of fire prevention and protection, you cen use the simplified list below. Or simply call us, we can explain you all the details and offer the right services for you.
The key is the setting of the level of fire danger. That's what you always have to do.
For all levels of fire danger
Every building which must be reported or approved by the local construction authority, must have Fire-safety Design Report of the building. This document sets the fire areas definition, emergency routes design, type and placement of fire protection and rescue equipment and so on.
Every building (but private housing constructions) also must have the Fire risk determination report. Building with "not increased fire danger" needs no other documentation.
Certified Fire Protection Specialist (member of own staff or external provider) makes inspections of fire safety and following of the fire regulations at regular intervals and makes reports of these inspections (not obligatory for private housing constructions).
Preventive fire inspection must take place every 12 months.
Operations with Increased Fire Danger
All point mentioned above is mandatory for you, plus following:
- to set the organisation of fire safety (regarding the level of fire danger according to operation)
- to elaborate the complete set of fire protection documentation
- if more than 3 persons are working in one place, the fire prevention team must be established
- to set and follow the condition of fire safety during all operations (in written form) if these conditions are not specified in special legislation
- to maintain and repair all technological equipment and safety systems and devices according to the manufacturer's instructions and general legislation
- to set the minimal requirements in fire safety and prevention for the staff operating, maintaining and inpecting the technological equipment
- to have material data sheets of materials used for manufacturing, stored or other way handled in the facility and all the data necessary for setting the safety rules to protect lives, health and propery
- to make sure that all works which could lead to the fire are provided only by staff with proper qualification
Preventive fire inspection must take place every 6 months.
Operations with High Fire Danger
All point mentioned above is mandatory for you, besides that you are obliged to have elaborated the Fire Danger Risk Analysis by the Certified Fire Protection Specialist. This analysis uct be passed to the Regional Fire Department for approval before the technology is put in operation.
If more than 3 persons are working in one place, the fire prevention team must be established
Preventive fire inspection must take place every 3 months.
There are many fire prevention specialists,
mobile: +420 603 532 051